Wedding Video Hertfordshire with Shrigley Wedding Films
Verity & James made the most of the gorgeous Latimer Estate by having both their wedding ceremony and wedding reception at the same venue. The rooms are stunning and there is plenty of room for large bridal party preparations! Check out their highlights above!
De Vere Latimer Estate has an intriguing story to tell, with the first mention of a manor house at Latimer recorded as early as 1194 AD. The estate was then passed down through families of English nobility, before becoming a top-secret centre for military intelligence during World War II, where it gained its name as one of Britain’s most secret homes.
A beautiful wedding venue in Buckinghamshire
Imagine a wedding day set amidst rolling countryside. Where spaces effortlessly blend modern elegance with majestic original features. Rich with heritage, De Vere Latimer Estate has a wealth of stories to tell and creates a wonderful setting for a wedding day like no other.
In the historic mansion, discover the elegantly refurbished Cavendish Suite. Seamlessly blending modern décor with Victorian architecture, this room is licensed for civil ceremonies and provides the backdrop to your entire day. With its own bar and with large glass doors that open straight onto the grounds, the suite is tailor-made for celebrations.
With stylish guest bedrooms, delicious wedding menus curated by our executive chef, and a dedicated wedding team, we’ll ensure every detail is cared for to create an unforgettable day.
At a glance
- Set in the Buckinghamshire countryside, yet just 10 minutes from Junction 18 of the M25 and a 5 minute drive to the Metropolitan line into central London, making it ideal for bringing together your guests.
- Our wonderful Cavendish Suite makes the ideal backdrop to celebrations of up to 200 guests.
- Fully licensed for civil ceremonies in rural Buckinghamshire.
- Discover beautifully manicured grounds with views across Chess Valley – perfect for wedding photographs.
- A dedicated wedding team here to help every step of the way; from your first enquiry to the big day itself.
- Exclusive and delicious wedding menus crafted by our Executive Chef.
Get in touch with Wedding Video Hertfordshire – Shrigley Wedding Films – to film or photograph your wedding day